Intelligent Vehicle Monitoring System Version 7 (Video GPS Tracking)
Model: V410-HD (4 Channel) / V418-HD (8 Channel) / V210C (4 Channel) / V410W (4 Channel)
It uses a high-speed processor, an embedded Linux platform, and the most advanced technology in the IT field, such as H.264 Video Compression/Decompression,3G/4G network transmission technology and GPS positioning technologies. MDVR can realize four/eight channel video recording. Each channel supports HD Analog Camera image solution. Drivers’ driving information, GPS data and alarm data are recorded in hard disk which is used as the storage medium. The MDVR may look simple in its exterior design, provides powerful auto black box features, installation flexibility and high reliability
- 4/8 channel video & audio synchronous real-time recording and playback
- 4/8 channel 720P @25fps video recording
- Record all live GPS and video history save into local removable storage (SD/SSD/HDD), and all history can be playback
- Support 3G/4G LTE network , such as HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA/EVDO/4G LTE
- Built-in GPS module and G-force sensor.
- Built-in 5GHz/2.4GHz WiFi module as option
- Simultaneously, V410/V418/V210 will transmit back real time video and GPS data to server, and thus, enabling user to view real time vehicle video and location from MDVR camera through our server.
- Up to 8 digital alarm inputs, 2 digital level outputs.
- One RS232 interface or one RS485 as option.
- Wide vehicle power supply range acceptable: 8V-36V
ONLINE SOFTWARE APPLICATION
Live Video Streaming
PLAYBACK VIDEO SOFTWARE
Playback Video Software Load From Harddisk Strorage