SmartComm developed an integrated solution for Fuel Monitoring on Stationary & Mobile Tanks that can be retrofitted to any industry standard flow meters and pumps. In its most basic form the Drivers / users need to tap / swipe a smart card on a panel, which will allow them to fill the diesel. The system captures the total fuel pumped-in by the Driver / user and transfers it to an administration Server. Optionally Vehicles may also be fitted with additional smart card and Drivers could be asked to key-in security PIN code in order to start the pump.
The system would be combination of the following devices:
- A Fuel Pump System with Electronic pump and digital flow meter
- A panel containing smart card reader, and big LCD display
- Optional a 3G wireless communications unit.
- Smart Cards for Driver identification
- Optional a centralized administration software
- Software for Smart Cards programming and top up with POS terminal.
- Customized Reports
- POS terminal system for Vehicle Identification and Top up money into Smart Card using Smart Card reader.
- Optional real-time Video recording during each pumping event(3G uploading by Mobile DVR V210).
Achieving Fuel Consumption Protection With FuelGuard Solution
FEATURES OF FUEL TANK MONITORING / DISPENSE SOLUTION
- Supports multiple tanks from a Single Administration Server
- Connectivity by Wi-Fi network for Static Tanks and by GSM/3G network for Mobile tanks.
- Can be retrofitted to any compatible pumps (industry standard)
- Inbuilt relay to support alternate pumps
- Support for pumps and flow meters
- Supports one dispenser gun
Tested and Proven Hardware Design:
- Simple to Install and Maintain
- Automatic Tank Gauge interface
- Intake fuel pump integration
- Electronic Fuse power isolation
- Multiple self-checking watch dogs
Powerful Windows Administration Software:
- Manage and Monitor Tanks (Fuel level, drop alerts etc)
- Manage Flow Control Units
- Manage Users & Vehicles
- Manage Groups
- Manage pump Timings (Startup, Shut off and inactivity timings)
- Email Alerts for any exceptions
- Extensive Reporting
|FUEL CONSUMPTION PROBLEMS|
|Fuel Supply Monitoring||Knowing real numbers and fuel supply
arrives to the field.
|False information when Fuel is supplied concerning
amounts and delivery.
|Fuel Consumption||Knowing when and how much fuel been
used each time
|Fuel consumption abuse by unahthorized personal in
|Fuel Consumption Abuse Alerting||Act in real time and prevent further
fuel consumption abuse
|Not knowing when fuel theft beed done in each and
|Centralized Management||Centralized monitoring logging and alerting||Local management can provide local abuse to the
A Complete Solution With FuelGuard
- Real-Time Constant Fuel Measurements
- Easy To Use and Implement
- Alerting Policy According To The Specific Usage
- Multi Sites Management
- 2G GPRS Wireless Access
- SMS Alerting
- Remote Management
- Centralized Management and Reporting
- A Fully Integrated Solution