- Modular Structure Software architecture
- Uses Digital Map/GIS Engine with Geo-coordinates for use at Call center
- Uses OTA (Over the Air) command interface with Mobile Units
- Customer defined reports and Ad-Hoc reporting utilities
- Automatic Location of the Taxis on the Digital Map
- GSM-GPRS/GSM-SMS/iDEN/VHF network Interface supporting low cost, reliable communication Infrastructure
- Multi Windows tracking system for monitoring region/area wise across the call center
- Automatic Location finder to select the location of the caller with their address/road name details
- Auto Radial search for locating nearest Taxis configurable in terms of Distance in meters
AUTO MESSAGE DISPATCH AND ALERT SYSTEM IN THE TAXI
- Panic Button for Emergency singal.
- Two Way Voice communication system with Driver and Call center
- Personal Navigation System for the Driver
- Fleet Operators
- Car Rental Companies
- Taxi Services
- Security Solution Providers
- ASP Service Providers
- Police Car Fleet
- Ambulance & Health Care
- And Many More…
Taxi Dispatch System Operation Scenario
- All incoming calls received by the Call Center personnel.
- The moment the calls are received , it would be clocked & logged at the call center
- When the calls are answered by the call agent, the calls deemed completed.
- When the calls are not answered after certain rings (programmable) the calls considered dropped calls.
- Subscribe to Telco (Service Provider.. SingTel, Celcom) for Dropped call report for detail analysis
- An daily, weekly and monthly reports are generated with the logged call against the dropped calls for detail analysis.
Process Flow :
- Call received by the Operator
- Address (road name or Location or POI) is entered
- Address is used as location data and the same is located on the map.
- All the Taxis (Un-flagged) around the pre-defined radius search (in meter) are identified
- Automatically message sent to selected taxis with the destination address.
- An Taxi which accepts the reservation is identified and immediately acknowledges to the Driver
- An Estimation on the duration in mnts required to reach from Taxi position to reach customer is made using the Speed of the vehicle,
Best possible route and traffic conditions (optional)
- The notifications on the Taxi details are Informed to the end customer.
** The Whole process is recorded as the total call waiting for customer
Customer Waiting Time for Taxi to Reach Customer
- Customer is informed about the taxi details
- Estimated time of arrival
- Option 1: This is calculated using the nearest route from the system
- Option 2: Based on the Selection made by the Taxi Driver. There would be different buttons programmed for different timings, say 5mnts, 10mnts so on
- Taxi arrives and picks up the customer.
- Taxi Flagging is ON
- The duration from the time of the Taxi Dispatch notification and the start of Hire is recorded as the Total waiting time for the customer
Taxi Dispatch System Benefits
- Monitoring the Errant driving behavior with close monitoring on vehicle movement, Stoppage reports, Ignition On etc on the selected Taxis
- Close monitoring on Speed Driving, auto triggering event based systems
- Accident Analysis system to provide details of the car in motion seconds before accident.
- Options for Emergency button, backup battery, vehicle maintenance & inspection notification, etc…are available
- Scheduling and reporting on the customized reports
Call Answer Rate
- Measurement in % against all the incoming calls which are successfully answered..
Call Waiting Time for Dispatch
- Measurement in Seconds before the calls are answered
Call Waiting Time
- Measurement in minutes of duration after confirming taxi for dispatch
Customer Waiting Time for Taxi to Reach Customer.
- Measurement in Minutes to pick up the customer.
Call Completion Rate
- Measurement in % of successful Cater rate