MDAS-9 Premium ADAS with PCW function
NEXT GENERATION ADAS WITH PEDESTRIAN COLLISION WARNING
- Detects pedestrians, bicycles, and motorcycles with PCW function.
- Two way cable tunnels help the interior look like as a genuine ADAS in commercial and passenger vehicles.
- Supports Integration with FMS via RS-232 and CAN communication.
- Records over 24 hours with 64GB microSD card
- Supports various accessories including: Contactless CAN Reader, vibration alert device, etc.
Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW)
Provides the driver with a warning in critical situations when there is a pedestrian existing in front of the vehicle’s pathway.
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
Provides the driver with a warning in critical situations where a collision is impending.
Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
Provides lane departure warning for safe driving. It alerts the driver of sound and visual warnings and helps to regain direction if the host vehicle departs lanes unintentionally.
Front Vehicle Start Alarm (FVSA)
Notifies the driver if the front vehicle starts to move forward from 0 speed (complete stopped status) and the host vehicle is not moving within 2 seconds.
Forward Proximity Warning (FPW)
Notifies the driver when there is a vehicle existing in the detection range.
Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
Records scenes before and after an accident along with imminent crash situations. DVR function records data into micro SD card every minute in a loop.
|CPU||Cortex A7 Quad Core (Linux Version 3.1)|
|Front Camera||1280 x 720|
|Rear Camera||1280 x 720 (Optional)|
|Power||DC 10V ~ 24V, MAX 36V|
|DVR Spec||Storage: 4~64GB MicroSD card supported
Mode: Loop / Event / User (in MP4 file)
|Input / Output||Micro 5 Pin USB Port, MicroSD Card Slot, GPS Port, Video Out|
|Temperature||Operation | -20 ℃ ~ 70℃ (-4℉ ~ 158℉)
Storage | -40 ℃ ~ 85℃ (-40℉ ~ 185℉)