Trailer / Chassis Tracking
TRAILER / CHASSIS TRACKING
The Trailer ID is a compact device for monitoring a trailer’s location and connectivity.
Monitors site arrival or departure time and the time spent at a specific site.
Monitors the semi-trailer while it’s disconnected from the truck, indicating the beginning and end date and time, the location and total duration time a vehicle was running but motionless.
Monitors the activity/inactivity period, how many kilometers were driven from start to stop, and the total time the vehicle was in operation.
Generates real-time alerts when vehicles/groups of vehicles exceed the preset speed parameter. This feature helps you maintain a good safety record by keeping you aware of how your trailers are being handled on the road
- Know where your trailers are at all times, to help improve scheduling and routing.
- Reduces the risk of misplacement and cost of recovery.
- Automatically adjusts transmission rates
- Trailer tracking helps you eliminate equipment and driver downtime.
- Trailer tracking allows maintenance personnel to easily find & service your resources.
- Reduces trailer wear and maintenance costs.
- Increases security on precious or hazardous materials.
- GPS positioning on the actual trailers.
- Alerts if the trailer power is disconnected.
Fleet managers can easily monitor which trailer is connected to which vehicle within the fleet, or whether a trailer is even connected.