SmartComm developed an integrated solution for Fuel Monitoring on Stationary & Mobile Tanks that can be retrofitted to any industry standard flow meters and pumps. In its most basic form the Drivers / users need to tap / swipe a smart card on a panel, which will allow them to fill the diesel. The system captures the total fuel pumped-in by the Driver / user and transfers it to an administration Server. Optionally Vehicles may also be fitted with additional smart card and Drivers could be asked to key-in security PIN code in order to start the pump.
The System Would Be Combination Of The Following Devices:
- A Fuel Pump System with Electronic pump and digital flow meter
- A panel containing smart card reader, and big LCD display
- Optional a 3G wireless communications unit.
- Smart Cards for Driver identification
- Optional a centralized administration software
- Software for Smart Cards programming and top up with POS terminal.
- Customized Reports
- POS terminal system for Vehicle Identification and Top up money into Smart Card using Smart Card reader.
- Optional real-time Video recording during each pumping event(3G uploading by Mobile DVR V210).