POE IP CAMERA OVER COAX CABLE SOLUTION
EOC (Ethernet Over Coax, also known as IP over Coax) Converter is used to transmit Video & Audio & Data over existing coaxial cables. Features with POE & IP data transmission and passive design, this EOC converter is designed to upgrade traditional analogue video surveillance system to IP surveillance system without replacing coaxial cables. It is working with POE IP cameras, POE Wi-Fi AP, VoIP phones, etc.
CONV-EOC (1 PAIR)
- Ethernet & Power Transmission Over Coaxial Cable
- No Power Adapter is Required
- Up To 2,000ft
- Compact Design (79mm x 52mm x 23mm)
- Interface: 1 * RJ45 10/100Mbps, 1 * BNC RG59 Coaxial
- Support MDI/MDIX Self-Adaption
- Perfect Set To Upgrade Analog System To IP Surveillance System
- PoE Video & Power Extension Up To 2,000ft
- Working With All ONVIF Compatible PoE IP Cameras.